Learn from Related Links
Learn about essential fatty acids from other sources.
- PUFA Newsletter Archives – a continuing series.
- Vital Choice Newsletter Archives
- Vital Choice – Out of Balance Video
- The Lipid Library – A traditional learning website by Dr. William Christie
- International Society for the Study of Fatty Acids and Lipids (ISSFAL)
- National Fisheries Institute – Food and nutrition-oriented information.
- NIX the 6 A 2:02 video on omega-6 and inflammation.
- Simple Health Plan A 1:50 video on Omega 3-6 Balance
- Sardine Man A 1:39 video about parents and kids eating sardines.
Learn from Related Books about essential fatty acids and Omega Balance
- Fish, Omega-3 and Human Health, 2nd Edition by William E.M. Lands (2005) ISBN-13: 978-1893997813 at AOCS Press
- The Queen of Fats: Why omega-3s were removed from the Western diet and what we can do to replace them. by Susan Allport (2006) ISBN-13: 978-0520253803 at Amazon
- The Ultimate Omega-3 Diet: Maximize the Power of Omega-3s to Supercharge Your Health, Battle Inflammation, and Keep Your Mind Sharp by Evelyn Tribole (2007) ISBN-13: 978-0071469869 at Amazon
- Anti-Inflammatory Foods for Health: Hundreds of Ways to Incorporate Omega-3 Rich Foods into Your Diet to Fight Arthritis, Cancer, Heart Disease, and More by Barbara Rowe and Lisa M.Davis (2008) ISBN-13: 978-1592332748 at Amazon
- The Oil-Change Diet: Improve Your Health and Lose Weight by Changing the Oil You Eat by E.Lores, Ph.D.(2014) ASTN B00LSUTY9W at Amazon
- The Omega-3 Connection: The Groundbreaking Antidepression Diet and Brain Program by Andrew L.Stoll,M.D.(2001) ISBN-13: 978-0694519309 at Amazon
- The Flax Cookbook: Recipes and Strategies for Getting the Most from the Most Powerful Plant on the Planet by Elaine Magee (2002) ISBN-13: 978-1569245071 at Amazon
- The Omega Plan: The Medically Proven Diet That Restores Your Bodys Essential Nutrional Balance
by Artemis P. Simopoulos, M.D., Jo Robinson (1998) ISBN-13: 978-0694519309 at Amazon
Updated Jan. , 2016